Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Some cheering up!

I’ve been feeling pretty down all week so I decided it was time for some cheering up. I know… I know, I’m supposed to be Jewish, so I shouldn’t be doing things like this… But since I’m completely non-practicing, I gotta choose something to celebrate – and what better than CHRISTMAS!


I made sure that it wasn’t an overly religious tree… although the angels were super cute, I forced myself to walk right past them and went straight for the non-denominational decorations. It’s all bells, bows, bobbles and mini presents for my tree…


So here it is in all its glory… my very first ever non-denominational Christmas Tree!!!



3 comments:

boldly benny said...

Ha ha, I LOVE Christmas and I've been dying to put up my tree. This year my family will be celebrating Christmas and Channukah - far too PC for words!
You tree is beautiful and definitely cheered me up.

Tamara said...

Hehehehe... so funny coz I am christian and there's some people in my church that argue against Christmas trees saying it's actually a pagan holiday and the tree has nothing to do with the birth of Christ and whadda whadda whadda... Personally, I love having a tree. So festive! i keep mine through January ;-)

AngelConradie said...

very cool! i can't wait to put up our tree... its HUGE!!!