But as they always say, as one door closes, another one opens. I've decided to start up another blog, devoted entirely to travel. As some of you know by now, I'm a travel and tourism journo and this is a new project I'd like try out - so I'd be delighted if some of you still visit me at my new blog - HappyCampa. It's still a work in progress, but after I show it a bit of love I'm hoping it'll turn into something good.
So thank you all for all the comments and support - it's been real!
Cheerio rockstars!


3 comments:
Aw, you know I'm sad to see you go :( But am really excited for your new blogging project, I think it'll be fabulous :) Looking forward to reading you there ... and you can still come to the bloggirls lunches, you know!!
Aaahhh, I came to really enjoy your blog! Oh well, I'll be reading the newbie - good luck!
Post a Comment