It appears that DJ has not gotten the message that I thought I had so clearly put out there. This became particularly clear yesterday afternoon as my inbox filled up with cheery emails from him, and my cellphone vibrated with deliberately missed calls.
It’s quite incredible that someone can continuously attempt entirely one-sided communication for so long.
This left me with three options:
I’ve decided that I’m going to have to go with option 3, firstly because all my work friends have made me feel guilty about going through with 1 & 2 and secondly because I’m concerned about negatively impacting on my dating karma.
On the other hand – I don’t really think it’s fair that I have to break up with him, seeing as we never actually entered into an official relationship.
So I’ve got that to look forward to this evening – BUT it will be followed by a night of partying with C and perving over sexy Wonderboom.
So all is not lost.

No comments:
Post a Comment