Italian Ex-Boyfriend has changed his status on Facebook to ‘in a relationship’. Being curious, I decided I needed to take a look at his new chickita, so I clicked on one of the photos. I was quite astounded to see that his new squeeze looks almost exactly like me.
And this got me thinking… as I’ve noticed that many of my ex-boyfriends go on to date women with features very similar to mine. I’d like to believe that this is because they are so wracked with remorse and regret that they realise that if they can’t have me, that they’ll just have to just settle for someone who looks a lot like me – but I know this is not the case. I think men are just much more likely to have a ‘type’ than women are.
For example, The Ron’s type is completely set in stone. I’ve only seen him with tall blonde girls, with straight hair and broad-ish shoulders. (The broad shoulders are a bit weird, but he openly admits this is his thing).
If I were to line all my ex-boyfriends up against a wall, it would be hard to believe that one women dated such a variety of boys. Some tall, some short, some blonde, some dark, some skinny, some a little bit chubba… a total mix. Only FD and the Dairy Farmer look a little alike, which leads me to believe that my type is not the tall and dark sort, but rather the blonde, quirky, surfer type.
Do you have a type – and what would they look like?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
i definitely have a type:
shaved head
big muscles...
big...hmmm...hands...LOL
am i still 16 or what?? pfffttt... but i can't help it...that type of man makes my insides go all lava~like...!
I don't really have a type. All my ex's have been so different from each other! (looks wise)
I think I am more for a certain personality than anything else, so they might be alike in that way ...
At the moment I do quite like big manly men!
After much time thinking about this recently, I have decided that I really don't have a type, whether personality-wise or physical. At least not other than relatively healthy both ways.
No type for me either, but I think it's cute when guys have a little tummy. NOT a beer boep, let's get this straight, but I find a small roll of spare flesh as appealing as a six pack. Of course, this only goes for guys I am attracted to in the first place... shoving your stomach into my peripheral vision on first meeting is not going to get you anywhere.
i like boys
-with facial hair,weird but i find it sexy
-who read,im a bookworm of note
-who love sneakers
-who are MENTALLY stimulating and can hold their own in conversation
Post a Comment