So my dear fellow bloggers... just a quick explanation of why I've been MIA for a while. For some strange reason (and perhaps some of you technologically minded folks will understand why) - I can't post from my laptop at home anymore. I just get an error message everytime. This left me with the option of emailing my posts to myself at work and then posting them from there. That was until my office decided to block blogger. So now I can read posts, but can't post or comment.
So until I finally solve the mystery of my laptop's rebellion - I will only be able to post through email and comment from home.
But rock on rock stars - I'm still reading all your fabulous work everyday...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yay, eagerly awaiting more
Hmmmm the eternal conundrum of our technical age
Post a Comment