So guess what! Two of my predictions came true!!!
First of all, I’m ecstatic to say that I’m now Deputy Editor of the magazine I write for. Super chuffed and promptly changed my email signature and ordered new business cards. It just sounds so much nicer than journalist.
Secondly – I now have a man… sure he may be inflatable, but beggars can’t be choosers. A colleague brought him to work for me today because I’m using him as a prop for my friend’s bachelorettes party in two weeks time. He’s fantastic – his name is Frank, he’s a little short, but has perfectly styled dark hair and doesn’t mind sitting in the office butt naked all day. And he floats. I really think he might be the one.

4 comments:
CONGRATS! yey for you!!!
*does the happy dance*
Ooo, I'm jealous about the man. I wouldn't mind a naked man sitting in our office ...
Thanks Miss M - I've been doing the happy dance since yesterday.
And yes, Frank is one of a kind... only flaw is that he appears to be lacking some rather critical parts of the male anatomy.
That wouldn't be good...
But how is he with his tongue? ;)
Hey congrats!
And the job thing sounds good too.
Post a Comment