I’ve got a feeling that things are about to get a lot better.
First of all, all FD-related paranoia has completely disappeared. I told him about it and he thought it was absolutely hysterical. He’s also banned me from reading Eat, Pray, Love before going to bed because it’s messing with my mind.
Secondly, I’m feeling much better healthwise.
And thirdly – I went to a cocktail function for the gorgeous five star Pezula Hotel last night and won a business card draw for a weekend stay at the hotel for two, including flights and spa treatment. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FD and I will actually be staying in a room that looks like this....

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So that’s the news for now – and I was tagged by Angel – so here’s the meme ....
1. What is in the back seat of your car right now? Two jackets, lots of magazines and printed out directions to various spots around Jozi.
2. When was the last time you threw up? After dinner at Rodizios about a month ago, not the best advertisement for the restaurant, but it was mostly because of the Jagerbomb + extra strength sours that was also consumed.
3. What’s your favorite curse word? Don’t really have a favourite.
4. Name three people who made you smile today. FD, C and that’s all so far, but it’s still early
5. What were you doing at 8am this morning? Walking into the office
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Making coffee and chatting to C
7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now? Eating something greasy and delicious I hope.
8. Have you ever been to a strip club? Yep, used to be really intimidated by them so decided to check it out with some gal friends – such a laugh
9. What’s the last thing you said aloud? I’ll do your splurb… journo speak.
10. What is the best ice cream flavour? Haagen Daz Macadamia Nut Brittle…mmmmmmm
11. What is the last thing you had to drink? Black coffee
12. What are you wearing right now? Casual Friday, so jeans, T-shirt that says ‘Rock Groupie’ and long sleeved black top under
13. What was the last thing you ate? Woolies low GI seed loaf toasted with Simonsberg cream cheese, yum.
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Nothing, but need to buy devil horns and tails for FD and I later for the Friday 13th party we’re going to this evening.
15. When was the last time you ran? Too long ago.
16. What’s the last sporting event you watched? I have no idea, I speed past those DSTV channels as fast as possible.
17. Who is the last person you e-mailed? My boss.
18. Ever go camping? Very often since I met FD – actually going tomorrow, going to be COLD!!!
19. Do you have a tan? It’s a distant distant memory since winter came along.
20. Do you drink your soda from a straw? Not really.
21. Are you someone’s best friend? More part of a best friend circle where we love each other equally
22. What are you doing tomorrow? Going climbing and camping!
23. Where is your mom right now? Playing tennis I think.
24. Look to your left. What do you see? An empty seat where my colleague usually is.
25. What colour is your watch? Can’t wear a watch, I’m allergic to metal.
26. What comes to mind when you think of Australia? My bro, sister in law and little nephew
27. Would you consider plastic surgery? Possibly later in life
28. What is your birthstone? Emerald
29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive-thru? Usually drive thru if it’s an option.
30. How many kids do you want? Probably two
31. Do you have a dog? Nope and I miss having one terribly but I’m just not home enough.
32. Last person you talked to on the phone. FD
33. Have you met anyone famous? I met that dude from Deep Blue Sea and Stander but can’t remember his name
34. Any plans today? Work, then shop then Friday 13th housewarming
35. Ever go to college? Yebo
36. Where are you right now? At work
37. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? Work
38. Last song listened to? Some random song playing through the office sound system.
39. Are you allergic to anything? Metal and saffron
40. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? Pair of slops bought from a surf shop in Somerset West in Dec – makes me think of holidays.
41. Are you jealous of anyone? I’m not going to say FD’s ex… although I do tend to lose the plot when she’s mentioned.
42. Who is your favorite actor/actress? I love Ben Stiller
43. What time is it? 10h46
44. Do any of your friends have children? None of my close friends
45. Do you eat healthy? I do try to, but it tends to go to crap over the weekends.
46. What do you usually do during the day? Work
47. How old will you be on your next birthday? 28…. Scary.
48. Have you ever been to Europe? Yip, lived in the UK for a year, then went on a Contiki tour of Europe, then skiing in Austria and a work trip to Paris last year.
49. Name one thing you’d still like to do. Watch the Red Hot Chili Peppers live in concert
50. Favorite colour? Green

3 comments:
Woohoo! That's so cool for you. My answer to number 41 would now be 'MzMozi' ;-)
Have a fab long weekend.
I’ll do your splurb???? wtf???
LOL
anyway... hope you have a great weekend ;)~
yay! i love a tag reply- and that ice cream sounds exquisite!!!
was your weekend good??!
Post a Comment