Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Struggling...

I got some really bad news yesterday and I’m still trying to process it all. Things are going to be different – but I’m not really ready to blog about it yet, maybe tomorrow.

9 comments:

Tamara said...

Hectic. Well, whatever it is, my thuoghts and prayers are with you.

The Divine Miss M said...

My thoughts are with you too!

*big hugs*

phillygirl said...

eep. that does not sound happy at all. hope you'll be okay and am thinking of you ...

Sweets said...

i hate bad news...
hope you are ok!!!
((hugs))

Anonymous said...

**hugs**

You're in my thougts!

boldly benny said...

Sorry to hear of your bad news... sending you strength!

Briget said...

Hope the news isn't as bad as first thought...

Jam said...

Thanks so much to everyone - huge hugs. All the support really makes a difference.

AngelConradie said...

ooh thats rough... hang in there!