Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Goodbye my love

I’ve quit smoking.

 

It’s been nearly 42 hours.

 

So far so good… except I think I went through a bit of a nicotine withdrawal episode last night. I kept on waking up feeling like I couldn’t breathe (which is weird because it’s the exact opposite effect I was hoping for). I did, however, wake up for the first time in four years without a sore throat this morning.

 

I’m trying to fill the gaping void left in my life with water, bubblegum and gym. Somehow, this has all been quite fulfilling so far, but let me not kid myself, it’s only been 42 hours.

1 comment:

The Divine Miss M said...

Good luck good luck good luck good luck!

I managed to kick the evil weed a couple of years ago and all the better for it :) Just take it one day at a time and don't stress too much about it, keep your mind occupied.

You can do it :)