Oh My God………….. Winex………… Bad.
Things I woke up regretting this morning:
1) Spending over R1 000 on wine and olives. In less than 21 days I will be getting a case of JC Le Roux and a case of Haute Cabriere delivered to my apartment. If any of you dear readers know about SA’s wine producers – you will realise the complete contradiction of these two labels. I thought it was hilarious at the time.
2) My extremely drunken phone call to FD on the way home… even in my drunken state I could tell I was slurring. He, of course, had just gotten home from training and was stone cold sober. Oh well – he was going to have to encounter the drunken version of me at some stage. I have since followed up with an SMS of apology, and fortunately he seems to have found the entire thing very amusing and apparently finds drunken MsMozi “sweet”. I think this one is a keeper.
3) Bumping into this guy (the one who suggested we run out of Moyos without paying our bill). Wow – how things have changed over the course of a year… I can’t believe I ever thought this guy was worth considering as an option. Comparing him to FD is like comparing Danny De Vito (except not short) to Wentworth Miller (except not gay).
C has her own list of regrets – which include a toe injury inflicted by an olive-tasting toothpick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Any boy that finds us "cute" or "Adorable" when we're pissed is a keeper!
I'll update you all on this guy when I've got a chance.
My problem is that he is 35, a tad too old for me ...
Oooo he just sms'd me!!! *bounces off*
winex...olives...tooth picks...sounds like good fun!
that guy is a keeper: buy the ball and chain immediately! :-)
@Miss M & Sweetass - well I havent heard from him since the 'sweet when I'm drunk' comment... so maybe not :)
Post a Comment